Visiting our Sites or using our services from outside the United States
What Information About Me Is Collected and Stored?
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Sites or Games, personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the Sites, Games and the Internet.
When you interact with the Sites or Games, we collect and store the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information about the device you use to access the Sites or Games, such as your IP address, a device ID, and information about your web browser, from which we may be able to determine your general location.
- Name, nickname, photo, gender, age
- Information about game usage, including time, scores, actions.
- Records of purchases, ad clicks, channel usage.
When you interact with the Sites, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually, but may include tracking and usage information about your demographics, use of the Sites, and Internet (“Non- Personal Information”). Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. Generally, we collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Sites. This information may include browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Sites.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring Sites addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Sites that is not personally identifiable information.
We may use various technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods, and other tracking technologies now and hereinafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) to collect information about you and our interaction with our Sites. We may also use these Tracking Technologies to monitor traffic, improve the Sites and Games and make it easier and/or relevant for your use. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser or device to decline these Tracking Technologies, some features of the Sites may not work or may not work as designed.
Information Regarding Children
Our Games and Sites are intended for a general audience and are not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not use our Games and Sites. We will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and not knowingly provide children under the age of 13 with access to our games or websites.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information that we collect in the following ways:
Communicate with You:
- To communicate with you about your inquiries of us;
- To communicate with you about changes to our policies;
- To manage and customize advertisements or promotional offers for you;
- To share consumer-facing elements like leaderboards
Make Improvements to Our Sites or Games:
- To personalize content and experiences on our Sites, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences;
- To optimize or improve our products, services, and operations;
- To automatically update the Sites on your device;
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites;
- For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis.
Who Do We Provide Your Information To?
Business Partners and Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information or Non-Personal Information with our other business partners or service providers working with us from time to time, without your consent, as part of our delivery of our products and services. There are limited circumstances in which the service provider collects data directly from you when their privacy policies may also apply.
We have third party agents (such as Facebook or Playfab), subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, push notifications, storage, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities may access to the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Sites or Games. There are limited circumstances in which the third party agent collects data directly from you when their privacy policies may also apply.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Following termination or deactivation of your account, BTG, its affiliates, or its service providers may retain Non- Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to delete your Facebook data, please, contact support in the following email: email@example.com
What Happens When I Link To or From Another Site?
Changes to This Policy
Information for Users in Europe and Elsewhere Outside The U.S.
If you use our Sites or Games outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. If applicable, you may have a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of relevant data protection laws.
Your California Privacy Rights
We provide California residents with the option to opt-out of sharing “personal information” as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties, for such third parties’ own direct marketing purposes. California residents may exercise that opt-out, and/or request information about BTG’s compliance with the Shine the Light law, by sending a letter to BTG at 369 S Doheny Dr, #253, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that BTG is only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of “Personal Information,” as well as rights to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights. The CCPA defines “Personal Information” as “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.” To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.